Membership Associate-Bethany Athletic Club
The Bethany Athletic Club is currently seeking a customer-service oriented Membership Sales Associate to help build our membership base by promoting our outstanding facility, programs, and training services to our guests and prospective members. The ideal candidate must be available some evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Promotes and oversees all membership specials, sales initiatives and marketing promotion campaigns.
- Provide a consistent experience for potential members & guests cohesive with the values of Bethany Athletic Club
- Be at the forefront of communicating with members about their accounts, process requests, resolve complaints, etc.
- Assist in the training of Front Desk staff in selling memberships, leading tours, answering questions, etc. according to the club’s criteria.
- Solicit membership feedback among the membership base and offer new ideas for retention, improved customer service and new sales.
- Discuss strategy and plans for community outreach and event participation/sponsorship opportunities.
- Respond to telephone, walk-ins and e-mail membership inquiries, booking and maintaining appointments for potential members to tour the club.
- At minimum 2+ years of sales experience
- Membership sales experience at a health club is preferred
- Must be able to work days, evenings and weekends as necessary
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Proficiency using computer softwares
- Comprehensive understanding of sales operations and basic customer service guidelines
- Must be a highly motivated, high-energy self-starter
- Extremely personable, professional and hard-working with exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
Bethany Athletic Club offers an excellent benefits package with medical, dental, and life & disability to employees who work more than 30 hours per week on a regular basis. Additional benefits include free club membership for employees and their immediate family members!
Please apply directly on our website. Successful candidates must pass a drug screen and background check. Bethany Athletic Club, LLC is an EEO employer.