Front Desk Attendant- Bethany Athletic Club
How would you like to be part of an organization that has a passion for members, whose culture is vibrant and where creative ideas are put into action daily? That’s Bethany Athletic Club; where we put our Members first!
Come join our team at BAC as a part time Front Desk Attendant on Saturday’s from 6:30 AM to 1:00 PM. The ideal candidate for this role would have a flexible schedule in order to join our on-call staff. On-call staff are typically notified of need for coverage one week in advance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide outstanding customer service to clubmembers at all times.
- Answers all incoming inquiries via phone, inperson or email.
- Responsible for handling the membershipdatabase.
- Handles service issues for members.
- Keeps the front desk area and lobby clean,clutter-free and organized.
- Motivated with a high level of energy and astrong work ethic
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with computers
- A strong attention to detail, a high level oforganization and a willing team player
- Outstanding customer service skills
- A friendly and outgoing personality
F/T and P/T staff receives Oregon SickTime, FREE HEALTH CLUB MEMBERSHIP for employee + immediate family members, theability to order delicious food from our dining room/Bistro at a substantialdiscount and FREE Employee Assistance Program!
Bethany Athletic Club is an EEO Employer
15670 NW Central Dr., Portland, OR 97229
(Located in Bethany Village, Just North ofBeaverton/Hillsboro area)