Resident Care Coordinator - Laurel Parc Senior Living
Resident Care Coordinator
The Resident Care Coordinator is responsible for ensuring staff are following all service plans, as well as providing overall support functions to staff and the team. This individual will help to maintain regulatory compliance and ensure quality care is provided at all times.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintains schedule for medication assistants and caregivers, including taking calls
2. Provides direction to the department team members to assure residents are provided the highest quality care.
3. Maintaining resident charts are archiving
Other Job Duties
- • Conducts new move in assessments and readmits assessments as directed by the Administrator.
- • Assists the Administrator with projects that are requested in an efficient manner.
- • Assures medications are ordered timely and properly documented per physician orders.
- • Ensures home health and hospice recommendations are carried out.
- • Maintains all privacy rules and regulations pertaining to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- • Conducts resident care conferences timely and notifies responsible party of changes in the plan of services.
- • Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- • Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- • Displays excellent communication including the ability to communicate effectively and remaining calm and courteous under pressure.
Working supervisor of 20+ employees including Caregiver and Medication Assistants. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, training, and auditing/tracking of employee training. Plans, assigns, and directs work; addressing complaints and resolving problems, under the direction of the Administrator.
- F/T staff who work 30+ hours per week receive generous PTO, Medical and Dental options, Vision, FREE Life & Disability insurance, and 15% apartment rental discounts!
- F/T and P/T staff receives Oregon sick time, FREE HEALTH CLUB MEMBERSHIP for employee + immediate family members (if work 20+ hours per week), the ability to order delicious food from our dining room/Bistro at a substantial discount and FREE Employee Assistance Program.
To be considered, please respond with your cover letter, resume, salary requirements and references.
Successful candidates must pass a drug screen and a background check. Laurel Parc is an EEO employer and we participate in E-Verify. Check us out at www.laurelparc.com