Club Attendant - Bethany Athletic Club
This premier, upscale athletic club and spa is excited to bring quality services, talent, and expertise to the Bethany community! We are looking for P/T Club Attendant to better serve our members. The hours of this position vary between 6:30 AM and 8:30 PM on Saturday and Sunday.
- Ensures and maintains proper cleanliness, stocking and organization of locker room and other designated areas
- Provide outstanding customer service to club members at all times
- Performs all opening, mid-shift and closing job responsibilities as noted on the club attendant checklist
- Practices safe work habits and follows all safety procedures
- Maintains inventory of supplies
- Promotes a friendly and comfortable atmosphere throughout the club
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the Housekeeping Supervisor and/or management
- Experience working within an athletic club is preferred.
- Motivated individual with a high level of energy and a strong work ethic.
- Must pay strong attention to detail, have a high level of organization and a willing team player
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Good Attendance
- F/T staff who work 30+ hours per week receive generous PTO, Medical and Dental options, Vision, FREE Life & Disability insurance, and 15% apartment rental discounts!
- F/T and P/T staff receives Oregon Sick, FREE HEALTH CLUB MEMBERSHIP for employee + immediate family members, the ability to order delicious food from our dining room/Bistro at a substantial discount and FREE Employee Assistance Program!
We are an EEO employer. Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a drug test in which marijuana is not a disqualifying factor.
Compensation: Starting rate- $12.00