Dining Room Server - Laurel Parc
Laurel Parc Senior Living seeks high-energy, positive, and outgoing individuals to provide premier food service to our residents. Full and part time positions available. Weekend availability it a must.
Laurel Parc at Bethany Village is a beautiful retirement and senior assisted living community that goes to extraordinary lengths to create an environment where seniors enjoy life to the fullest.
- Current Food Handlers Permit.
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test (marijuana is not a disqualifying factor) and a criminal background check.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English.
- Ability to work positively in a team environment and be punctual and reliable for shifts
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Job duties include:
- Maintain clean, well-organized coffee and juice bar.
- Setting and clearing tables.
- Washing table tops, condiment containers after every meal.
- Washing edges and legs of tables, and chairs including the arms, seats, backs and legs of chairs after every meal.
- Vacuums dining room after each meal.
- Takes orders from residents, pours beverages(s) of choice and provides food to residents in a timely and organized fashion.
- Deep cleans dining room per schedule.
- Assists with food preparation as requested.
- Assists with dish washing as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- F/T staff who work 30+ hours per week receive generous PTO, Medical and Dental options, Vision, FREE Life & Disability insurance, and 15% apartment rental discounts!
- F/T and P/T staff receives Oregon Sick Time, FREE HEALTH CLUB MEMBERSHIP for employee + immediate family members, the ability to order delicious food from our dining room/Bistro at a substantial discount and FREE Employee Assistance Program!
Great job for those with limited serving experience but willing to learn, or those attending college or looking for a 2nd job with shorter shifts and no late nights.
Server shifts begin at 6:00 am and end at 9:00 pm with varying hours of scheduled starts during the day.
Laurel Parc is an EEO employer and participates in E-Verify. For more information about us, please visit laurelparc.com. No phone calls please.