Caregiver/CNA - Affinity Home Care
Affinity Home Care at Bethany Village has openings for C.N.A’s and Caregivers!
These individuals will provide care to our clients at their residences who require assistance with ADL’s (Activities of Daily Living); Bathing, Housekeeping, Medication Reminders, Medication Services, Nursing Services, Meal Preparation, Transportation, etc. Most of our clients are in the Beaverton/Tigard area while we also have clients in Clackamas.
P/T positions available.
- Have ability to lift 30 lbs
- Be at least 18 years old
- Pass criminal background check
- Have verifiable references
- Have experience caregiving
- Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Open scheduling availability a plus
Caregiver & C.N.A. wage - $14.00
- F/T staff who work 30+ hours per week receive generous PTO, Medical and Dental options, Vision, FREE Life & Disability insurance, and 15% apartment rental discounts!
- F/T and P/T staff receive Oregon Sick Time, FREE HEALTH CLUB MEMBERSHIP for employee + immediate family members (if work 20+ hours per week), ability to order delicious food from our dining room/Bistro at a substantial discount and FREE Employee Assistance Program
Affinity is an EEO employer. Please read more about us at http://www.affinityatbethany.com/