Housekeeper - Laurel Parc
Laurel Parc at Bethany Village is a beautiful retirement and senior assisted living community located in far Northwest Portland, Oregon. As part of the charming Bethany Village neighborhood, we have gone to extraordinary lengths to create a retirement community where seniors enjoy life to the fullest. We are seeking a F/T housekeeper to clean and maintain both the resident apartments and community areas of Laurel Parc.
- Performs housekeeping duties which include but are not limited to; vacuuming, mopping, cleaning restrooms, changing lightbulbs, emptying garbage and recycling and dusting.
- Cleans and spot cleans resident apartments, community areas, offices bathrooms, and other common areas on a regular and as needed basis.
- Prepares resident’s beds with fresh linens per weekly schedule.
- Applies safety precautions for equipment and chemicals.
- Maintains a good rapport with residents, families, employees and the general public in order to provide effective and courteous service.
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation, and respectfully takes direction from the Director and Lead.
- Displays excellent communication including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure
- Must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- F/T staff who work 30+ hours per week receive generous PTO, Medical and Dental options, Vision, FREE Life & Disability insurance, and 15% apartment rental discounts!
- F/T and P/T staff receives Oregon sick time, FREE HEALTHCLUB MEMBERSHIP for employee + immediate family members (if work 20+ hours perweek), the ability to order delicious food from our dining room/Bistro at asubstantial discount and FREE Employee Assistance Program.
If you are hard-working, self-motivated, and can work efficiently and professionally we would love to hear from you.
No phone calls please. Laurel Parc is an EEO employer. Check us out at www.laurelparc.com